Custom recoveries are awesome ways to bring extra goodies, here’s Galaxy A6s TWRP recovery. The Samsung Galaxy A6s is an affordable handset with Experience UI 9.0. This mid-range device appeared in China in multiple colors. It is company’s first “ODM” (Original Device Manufacturer) phone. Wintech is a Chinese firm who manufactured this handset for Samsung. The handset has a 6” display with Full HD resolution. It has an Octa-Core 2.2GHz SoC with 6GB RAM. The company has made it available in 64GB and 128GB capacities. The A6s features a dual camera on rear (12MP + 2MP) and a single 12MP shooter on front.
Now, you can flash the TWRP recovery on the handset. It will let you flash custom software on the smartphone for an extra dose of features. It is about enhancement of phone’s usability. This guide walks you through how to install TWRP on Galaxy A6s.
- Have phone drivers are installed on your computer.
- Have device’s battery charged.
- This procedure may wipe everything stored on phone, so create a full backup. Take care of your valuable data including contacts, SMS, apps, and settings (Note: You can check this guide for help).
- Have “OEM Unlock” enabled (go to Settings>About Phone, start taping on build number until Developer Options are enabled. Then, go to Developer options and unlock OEM).
- Download Odin to your computer.
- Now download Galaxy A6s TWRP recovery from here.
Disclaimer: Please bear mind that we will not be held responsible for whatever happen to your device giving try to this guide. Perform everything at your own risk.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy A6s
- Turn your phone off.
- Boot phone into download mode. Press and hold the power + volume down buttons until your phone enters in download mode.
- Launch the ODIN on your computer.
- Connect the phone with computer using a USB cable. If you have connected the phone phone properly with ODIN, it will show up a blue sign.
- Now, hit “AP” button and locate img.tar file from the folder where you downloaded recovery file.
- Do not change anything now, just make sure “re-partition” box and “auto-reboot” are not checked.
- Hit “start” button and wait until the custom recovery file is fully flashed on phone.
If you run into error installing this A6s TWRP, let us know in comments.