The Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 is another prove that Samsung has a great talent of manipulating designs and shapes. At least, it covers trends in available market to stay in touch with hot points of attractions. The hole in screen for a front-facing camera is another way to have more screen for more content. It does not feature a notch to give space for cameras but rather prefer a hole. You can consider it an o-notch display. In a nutshell, this handset ranks in the list of eye-catching smartphones running on Samsung’s software. Here, you can learn how to install TWRP on Galaxy A9 Pro 2019. It can take your phone’s usability to a next level.
- Have phone drivers are installed on your computer.
- Have device’s battery charged.
- This procedure may wipe everything stored on phone, so create a full backup. Take care of your valuable data including contacts, SMS, apps, and settings (Note: You can check this guide for help).
- Have “OEM Unlock” enabled (go to Settings>About Phone, start taping on build number until Developer Options are enabled. Then, go to Developer options and unlock OEM).
- Download Odin to your computer.
- Now download Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 TWRP recovery from here.
Disclaimer: Please bear mind that we will not be held responsible for whatever happen to your device giving try to this guide. Perform everything at your own risk.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy A9 Pro 2019
- Turn your phone off.
- Boot phone into download mode. Press and hold the power + volume down buttons until your phone enters in download mode.
- Launch the ODIN on your computer.
- Connect the phone with computer using a USB cable. If you have connected the phone phone properly with ODIN, it will show up a blue sign.
- Now, hit “AP” button and locate img.tar file from the folder where you downloaded recovery file.
- Do not change anything now, just make sure “re-partition” box and “auto-reboot” are not checked.
- Hit “start” button and wait until the custom recovery file completes its installation on phone.
If you face any error while installing this Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 TWRP custom recovery, you can talk to us in comments. We love hear you.