Now you can easily flash custom software packed in zip files on your Xaiomi Redmi Note 7. Simply install TWRP on Redmi Note 7 and let it help you in this process.
The Xaiomi Redmi Note 7 does not cost a lot. But it has a nice-looking design and a good range of useful features. You can consider it a great photo shooter because of its 48megapixels rear camera. A great tool to record high-res videos and capture rich-color photographs. It comes with a 6.3” waterdrop screen for a full vision experience of content. It features 19.5:9 ratio with 1080 x 2340 full HD+ resolution. The company has used a massive 4000mAh battery to power up the phone. You can easily take it with you for a journey of more than one day. With the availability of TWRP custom recovery, you can play with internal software as well for a better performance.
- Have USB drivers installed on your computer.
- Have ABD and fastboot drivers of phone installed on computer.
- Have unlocked bootloader on your device, you can unlock it here.
- This procedure may wipe everything stored on phone, so create a full backup. Take care of your valuable data including contacts, SMS, apps, and settings (Note: You can check this guide for help).
- Go to Settings>About Phone, there start tapping on MIUI version until developer settings are enabled. Then, go to Settings>Additional Settings>Developer Settings, there check OEM unlocking and USB Debugging.
Disclaimer: Please bear in mind that we will not be held responsible for whatever happen to your device giving a try to this guide. Perform everything at your own risk.
How To Install Unofficial TWRP On Redmi Note 7
Step One: Download the Xiaomi Redmi 6 TWRP recovery img file from here.
Step Two: Extract and rename the downloaded *.img file into recovery.img.
Step Three: Move the renamed file to ADB folder (this should be in C: drive of your computer).
Step Four: Turn your device off now.
Step Five: Boot phone into fastboot mode, to do this press and hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time.
Step Six: Now plug the device with computer using a USB wire.
Step Seven: Open the search bar on your computer, search for cmd and run it as administrator.
Step Eight: Type the following command and press enter (this will take you to where you have ADB drivers, if drivers are at a different place, write your own file path in command):
Step Nine: Type the following command and press enter to see if your device is connected properly:
Step Ten: Type the following command and hit enter to start installation (Note: this will permanently replace your device’s default recovery file and void warranty of device):
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Tip: You can use following command to boot into TWRP without installing it on device:
fastboot boot recovery.img
Step Eleven: Reboot the phone now.
You can use the comment section for queries.